Friday, 22 June 2012

Pictures of the Brother

My little bro was baptized just recently, and then he graduated high school. Yay! Congratulations, Justin, I love you and I'm proud of you!

Here are some pictures of him doing graduate-type things. I need them on my blog so that when I go away to school in the fall and feel homesick, I'll have something to look at that will make me laugh.

Well, ok, this one isn't particularly funny. Except that if you look at it just right, the tree behind him looks a little bit like a peacock tail.
 And this is proof that I'm not the only one who mows the lawn with class and style.
 This is proof that he's my brother.
 And this is him eating a sandwich. Because there are many things that he does well, but eating sandwiches is probably one of his most renowned skills.
This one isn't actually a photograph. I just drew it, because next to eating sandwiches, this is probably the other thing he's most renowned for.
"Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero." Marc Brown

2 comments:

Art said...

We will miss Justin this summer. Good job on graduating!

Justin said...

Thanks, love you too.