Tuesday, 17 April 2012

Do All the Memes

This post will be next to meaningless for anyone who doesn't know much about Fire Emblem 8 or internet memes. That is to say, my little brother may possibly enjoy this post.

I finally decided to try my hand at exploiting one of my favourite memes, which is appropriately known as the "X all the Y" or "X all the things" meme...

First we have L'Arachel:
Then we have Ephraim:

Next is Lyon:

And last but not least, Innes:
One must really appreciate the creativity and artistic prowess that goes into making these things.

Though this isn't really a quote, I found this meme about Naruto that made me laugh hard. Because, you know, I need glasses and my little brother may have the least blind eyes of the family. Plus, the bags under my eyes are about as large as Itachi's...

3 comments:

Anonimous said...

Well done! I used to do memes but then I took an arrow to the knee. And one does not simply make a good meme. But yours are, good job. You should check this one out,

Anonimous said...

Fail, nevermind

Art said...

Post all the Comments!