Sunday, 10 January 2010

Eye to the Censor

I just feel I have to say that there are certain things I will probably never have the guts to post on this blog. Some things pertaining to government or a certain religious group, for example. And there are certain quirks I have that will probably not make it onto this blog, either, pertaining to more absurd things that won't get me hauled off to jail but may make people take me less seriously or write me off as nuts.

It seems weird that my blog doesn't mention any of these things, because I'd like my blog to be well-rounded and portray most of my personality, but that's just not going to happen. So at least I'll make a note of it.

Some good old Mark Twain to close things off:

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.”

Oh! And Ben Franklin:

“A slip of the foot you may soon recover, but a slip of the tongue you may never get over.”

1 comment:

Art said...

Perhaps this gives me a license to share about your quirks or absurd thinking. Just to protect your character though, I will use clever pseudonym for your name and call you Carlita and then use some character swapping and limit it to three.

1. J ynubl Carlita nei cukkwied fruvt vs hols b khupwutng.

2. J rmgxuw og Carlita od s smwrcodu?

3. Carlita juhrd dvo-go.