Saturday, 19 December 2009

Dragons

It turns out that when I don't have tons of school to do, I have time to do some drawing. In particular, drawing of dragons or dragon-like creatures. My papers are filled with dragon scribbles. This is Malamordred.


And this is Evangeline. She's also a dragon, but currently in human form.


Since I don't have room to put these pictures up on my wall, I thought I'd post them to my blog.

"It does not do to leave a live dragon out of your calculations, if you live near him." J. R. R. Tolkien

3 comments:

Hartmut said...

I hope that dragon is a nice dragon. Is that dragon the girl in mamkute form? If so then you should draw the dragon stone aswell. I hope the dragon isn't evil or the people are going to go bloodthirsty and kill it like they did to the other dragons.

Art said...

Yes, I am curious. Are these nice dragons or evil dragons? Do they make nice pets? The dragon in Merlin seems pretty nice but I suspect the that dragon has an agenda.

Anonymous said...

I never thought about dragons taking human form before. But then again, anything's possible in fantasy...

I like the fact that you named your creatures, that's so Carla. :-)

-Cindy