Monday, 31 August 2009

Blog or FB

I am determined to make four posts this August, so here's what you get.

Gah! One would think that I would perhaps post on this blog fairly often during the summer, when I don't have twenty million other things to do, but no. I guess my brain is more active during the school year, giving me more thoughts worth writing about. Not that my summer has been dull, just that I don't care to blog all about my personal life for the sake of it. There's got to be something that other people might care to hear about.

Perhaps, too, I've just hit a dry spell because without comments, it feels a little like I'm talking to myself. Although I am quite good at entertaining myself with nerdy self-talk, it'd be nice to receive more feedback. There are quite a few people that are reading this on FB, and some of you leave comments. That's awesome - I love comments - but I'd love it even more if you left the comments on my actual blog, which is linked to below in the little blue letters that say "View Original Post".

It is possible that I will write something with content sometime in the near future. Let's keep our fingers crossed!

“As we must account for every idle word, so must we account for every idle silence.” Benjamin Franklin

2 comments:

Bri said...

How many comments do you need to be happy? Usually when I browse random blogs there are no comments whatsoever. But I hear ya - comments are definitely wonderful and encouraging. Make some really controversial blog article. =)

Art said...

I think it is easier to track historical thoughts on the blog as opposed to FB. Also, the blog is public and its content indexed in search engines whereas as FB is more private and will not be in Google. As I am not on FB everyday, I would tend to miss your FB entries so I think you should continue with the Blogger as the primary blog medium.