Tuesday, 16 June 2009

Timeless

If I could tap into the quantum realm, I wouldn't ever have to worry about making typos or grammatical mistakes in my blog posts.

With reverse causality, I could ensure that all my posts are perfectly written, even to the standards of George Orwell. Should the English vernacular drastically change, it could still be written perfectly. I'd only have to decide how I wanted to reword things to discover that it has already been reworded as such.

The only stipulation is that I would have to, at some point in the future, actually make the changes. Or get someone to do it for me.

"Anything that happens happens, anything that in happening causes something else to happen causes something else to happen, and anything that in happening causes itself to happen again, happens again. Although not necessarily in chronological order." Douglas Adams

4 comments:

Bri said...

Your intelligence fascinates me.

CavDawg said...

An eternity of editing one's own blog posts...

Hell will resent the competition.

Anonymous said...

Who needs the quantum realm? Just ask your mom to proofread for you! :)

art said...

When something causes something else which causes something else to happen, perhaps when you trace everything back to the beginning (and the end), there is only one possible solution. Perhaps it is simple mathematics that can determine everything assuming we know the endpoint. Is the endpoint the same as the start point?