Tuesday, 9 September 2008

It's Alive!

And has a mind of its own.

My computer is being stupid. It restarts randomly and without warning and takes its jolly sweet time connecting to the Internet. It's having some sort of internal dispute about whether or not there's a firewall turned on. My computer has been slow for the past while, but this illness is quite sudden.

So anyways, it's driving me crazy, and I don't think I'll be spending so much time on my computer until this gets sorted out, so if I'm a little behind on posts or Facebook or email or whatnot - that's probably why. Methinks if this doesn't get fixed soon, I'm buying a laptop.

This is an eco-friendly post. It was typed with recycled pixels.

2 comments:

CavDawg said...

Ah, finally upgraded to Windows Vista, did we? ;)

art said...

ok. I will look at. Hopefully it is nothing too serious.