Saturday, 28 June 2008

A Bit Busy

Hah ha! I haven't posted in a while, and don't have much time to do so now, either, but here's a quick update before I head off to run the kids' programs at camp this week:

1. I am officially accepted into U of C this next semester! Yaaay! This was causing me some worry earlier, so I've very happy now. I will be working towards a Bachelor of Arts with a major in psychology. Now I just have to figure out why I can't enroll in this one necessary course...

2. Next week, I shall have new contact lenses. I think I'm already legally blind. At this rate, I'm going to be in sad condition when I'm forty. On the upside, next week, I'll be able to see clearly again!

3. I am finally getting excited about family camp (which starts today)! Next week VBS starts at my church. Still in dire need of volunteers...

Hmm, that's about it. I'll try and post something once family camp is over.

Because I don't have time to look for a relevant quote:

"Your chances of getting hit by lightning go up if you stand under a tree, shake your fist at the sky and say 'Storms suck!'" Johnny Carson

2 comments:

Amy said...

Hi Carla,

I am so happy to hear that you have been accepted at U of C!!!! It is exciting news. It is kinda too bad that we didn't end up going to the same place though... oh well. Have fun with the Family Camp! And I really do hope you are able to find volunteers for the VBS.

Amy

Kirk said...

Congratulations!