Friday, 30 May 2008

The Things I Learn on the Job...

I have a "porcelain" skin tone.

Adam was a Mennonite.

12,000 mints cost about 205 dollars.

I am an INTJ, but not extremely so. (Introverted, Intuitive, Thinking, Judging)

Chockablock means "crammed full".

And... driving backwards through curvy alleyways at decent speeds is a sure-fire way to break up the monotony of a day.

Jacques Clouseau: What? What did you say?
Ponton: Nothing.
Jacques Clouseau: You mean, you didn't just say, 'Stop the car, dear God, I beg of you'?

5 comments:

CavDawg said...

"Adam was a Mennonite"... ?

Carla said...

Don't ask. It's a bad joke.

Art said...

Why was Adam a Mennonite? While we are on the topic of jokes, here is one for you: What do you call a woman who knows where her husband is every night? Answer: A Widow.

A story:
"Say, Bill," a man said to his pal, "how do you like your new job?"

"It's the worst job I ever had."

"How long have you been there?"

"About three months."

"Why don't you quit?"

"No way. This is the first time in 20 years that I've looked forward to going home."

Another story:
A man went to see the pastor of his church. On his face was the saddest hangdog expression. The pastor asked, "What's the matter? Are you having troubles with your wife?"

The man said, "We had a fight, and she told me that she wasn't going to speak to me for a month."

The pastor said, "That does not sound too bad."

The man said, "No, the month is up today!"

Kirk said...

who's going to buy 12000 mints anyway?

Nice MBTI!

Carla said...

Oh. I just retook the personality test. Supposedly, I am now INFP. Or INTP. Or pretty much anything starting with an "I". My brother, however, is most definitely INTJ.