Some Truly Random Musings of the Wanderer:
1. It is near impossible to buy shorts that hang to your knees without ballooning out on the sides.
2. The Wanderer needs to buy many stamps and batteries, because she procrastinates badly if she doesn't have them.
3. Bianca is actually quite a nice name. And Leah. For a guy, Raphael isn't too bad; neither is Gabe.
4. Band-aids are a necessity.
5. It's very hard to make a list of 75 people to ask for financial support from, even if you're getting money to go on a mission's trip.
6. People who always say "Boy, this is awkward" get really annoying, fast. It's called silence. If you want to break the silence, say something intelligent, or at least amusing.
7. Welshies are the cutest breed of dog, ever.
8. The music from The Chronicles of Narnia is very easy to get stuck in your head. At least it's sort of ethereal sounding. I like it.
9. The Wanderer has yet to do devotions today. She bought a new study Bible recently, which she is quite happy about. Yay, footnotes!
10. Spiderman 3 makes a nice point about people always beeing able to make a choice between right and wrong. It misses the mark, though, on the repeated claim that Peter Parker is a "good person". (See the Good Person test)
11. GAH! I must find a job and start making money soon! And get the stuff for VTI together before they boot me off the mission's team!
12. Yesterday was Mother's Day. I love my mommy.
13. Mackenzie didn't come to Sunday School yesterday, but her twin brother did. I wonder why, and what that implies.
14. I haven't been witnessing at all recently. This is starting to grate on my nerves. Must... share... gospel. I feel like I'm wasting time, here....
15. I don't know how guys get by without purses.
"The only noodles we have are potatoes?" Justin, my brother, upon me showing him the "noodles" I was going to make for supper. Hey, the potatoes LOOKED like noodles to me, ok?