Wednesday, 23 May 2007

Indisposed

Ugggghhhh....

Sick. It feels like there's a golf ball stuck in my throat, and I'm hot/cold (can't really tell which). The contents of my nose are of a really gooey consistency, but that's probably way too much information.

Job training at Timmy's so far has been quite boring, but there was an interesting section where I was taught all about the incredible depths that people will go to retrieve a little cup of bitter-tasting gunk called coffee. Actually, I should note that Tim Hortons makes very good quality coffee. I suppose I'm just a little less enthusiastic than I should be because I'm so sick... (yes, yes, blame it on the illness).

So anyway, I've been mostly defending my castle today, as my brother puts it (Fire Emblem). Yesterday we went to see Julie in her school's musical production of Little Women. She made an excellent hag!

Speaking of illnesses and blaming everything on them:
'My doctor says that I have a malformed public duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre,' he muttered to himself, 'and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes.'” Douglas Adams

Ha! Although I, personally, am lacking mostly of iron, so I don't align with magnetic north. Hence my navigational problems.

2 comments:

Bri said...

AHA! Well hopefully you will be better soon!!

I'll miss you this weekend. :( Have a good one!

Love BJ

Emily said...

Bitter tasting gunk?? Coffee is glorious. It's what keeps me alive =P

Ahaha, and I love that quote. Those books are so brilliant. Hope you get well soon! But you wrote this awhile ago, so maybe you already are... in that case yay! <3