Saturday, 7 April 2007

Do Nice People Go To Heaven?

I'd recommend that you zip on over to Focus on the Family at Oneplace.com and listen to Do Nice People Go To Heaven - it takes not quite half-an-hour to listen to, assuming you aren't too terribly computer challenged and can't figure out how to make it play, in which case I won't try to predict how long it will take you. The speaker is Jay Carty, and despite the topic he's dealing with, he makes the message pretty funny.

Now I really have to get down to doing homework... and chores... blah.

Tomorrow is EASTER! I'm glad of that. The Good Friday church service was something of a "to be continued" style, ending with the sound of nails being hammered. I'm ready for part 2.

Quote (echoing the image of saving the girl from the car in the message I told you to listen to):
"I'd rather have people hate me with the knowledge that I tried to save them." Keith Green

1 comment:

Art said...

I have not gone to the Focus on the Family page but in regards to the title - I hope there are nice people in Heaven. I suppose the corollary might be: "Do bad people go to Hell?"