Tuesday, 13 March 2007

13th Post

Now I'm not usually too superstitious, but it's the thirteenth day of March, and this is my thirteenth post. At least it's a Tuesday and not a Friday. :-) Both in terms of luck and that there's so much to do before then!

I don't have much to say, but here's a little overview of my school schedule, so you can see why I don't have much of a life right now. My world pretty much revolves around school:
-Sociology quiz on the 15th
-Mid-term philosophy essay due on the 16th
-Write-up on big English project due on the 27th
-Sociology midterm on the 22nd

All in all, I suppose that really wouldn't be too bad if I were feeling inspired or motivated, but I'm not. It's so easy to get distracted, and I am such a procrastinator (not to mention that there are other aspects of life that must be taken care of, as well)! I've also got some major catch-up reading to do before I'm assigned more writing assignments, which I know are coming.... Gah! I know what you're thinking: If you're so busy, get off your blog and get down to work already! Yes! Good advice! I shall.

Winnie the Pooh on essay writing (well, I don't suppose he was talking about essays, but still...):
When you are a Bear of Very Little Brain, and you Think of Things, you find sometimes that a Thing which seemed very Thingish inside you is quite different when it gets out into the open and has other people looking at it.

6 comments:

Bri said...

heehee Winnie the Poof :D:D cute typo
not fair! you can't correct it once it's up! :P oh what would you do without me?

I feel the same way about school - I should finish chemistry now. You'll make it! You always do. :)

Justin the smartist said...

I have givin up trying to be first.
The first shall be last and the last shall be first so ha Brianna.
Considering I am technically first right now, I will give a witty comment. GrEaT bLoG! I see every one green with envy wishing they had my commenting skill! Anywho, look for my next comment.

I hate word verifications said...

HEYY!! I was the one who told you the first shall be last. And you aren't last because now I'm last. So there.
You DO have good commenting skills J-Man! Keep it up!
Brianna

Justin the smartEst said...

What was that about you being last to post? And no one comment that I
spelled smartest wrong.

Anonymous said...

you spelled smartest wrong so clearly you aren't that smart MUHAHAHA

Justin the smartEst said...

Insulting me in an anonymous form
Brianna? And I spelled it wrong on purpose so ha. Proof, Look at my name
for this and the last post. Hahahaha.
I am not afraid to post with my real name. Hehe. We should stop now for
Carla will delete our posts if we do this much longer.